"SSDs of 3-year warranty; DRAMs of lifetime warranty"
KingBank holds its whole series of SSDs for 3 years of warranty, and memory RAMs lifetime of warranty. Since the date of purchase, product failure caused by natural factors will have free repair within valid warranty period.
*Note: For product warranty stated in laws and regulations of specific countries and regions, KingBank will always offer customers technical support and warranty services accordingly.
I. Warranty Terms
1. If there are material or functional defects or faults in KingBank products during the warranty period, KingBank Technology will repair or replace products of the same level free of charge in accordance with the warranty terms. The warranty period begins on the date of original purchase. Proof of purchase sufficient to prove the original purchase date, such as a warranty card, invoice or purchase receipt, will be needed to enable the warranty service. If the original date of purchase cannot be proved, the serial number of the product shall prevail.
2. After-sales repair method: For any product problems encountered, solve through the solutions state below.
(1) Troubleshooting through online inquiries for preliminary judgment and elimination of abnormal conditions.
(2) Send the product back to the original place of purchase for assistance in repair service.
(3) Go to the nearest authorized KingBank service center for maintenance services.
(4) Contact the Chinese after-sales customer service hotline, and find the corresponding service.
Service line: 400-098-6157
Service hours: 9:30 - 12:00,
13:30 - 18:00 on weekdays.
3. Precautions for maintenance:
(1) KingBank Technology reserves the right to replace the sent product as the repair method. After replacement, KingBank Technology also reserves the right to dispose of the original repaired product by itself. Since the repair of some products may be done by replacement of products of the same level, the repaired products you receive may not be the original sent-for-repair products, and KingBank will no longer return part of the original sent-for-repair products.
(2) Due to the rapid replacement of products, if the product is discontinued or the original factory no longer maintains it when it is sent for repair, KingBank Technology will replace it with a "substitute" of the same level. For repair products, KingBank Technology reserves the right to replace the product with different chips and repair parts with different accessories.
II. Scope of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
1. This warranty does not apply to the following situations:
(1) Product damage caused by natural disasters, accidents, man-made damage, improper use (such as using the product outside the product instructions, beyond the scope of product design, or for fixtures or testing purposes such as plugging, etc.), improper installation (such as use on equipment that is not compatible or does not conform to KingBank product design, etc.).
(2) Product damage caused by abuse, misuse, negligence, unauthorized disassembly and repair, unauthorized modification or change of parts by users.
(3) Product damage caused by abnormal mechanical or environmental conditions or power problems (such as insufficient volts, excessive and unstable power supply, or long-term charging of lithium batteries, etc.).
(4) The product specification label or anti-counterfeiting label has been modified, smeared or removed, inconsistent with the original, damaged, lost, unclear or broken in appearance; the authenticity of the product cannot be identified, and it is determined to be a counterfeit product.
(5) Products purchased through non-legally authorized distribution channels or second-hand resale channels, or resale products that violate the import and export regulations of various countries.
(6) The appearance is the same, but the chip is not of the original ones stated by KingBank Technology.
We provide you services on product maintenance to guarantee a durably satisfactory use.
On-site Pickup Service
Within valid product warranty, we have couriers sent to pick up products required for maintenance.
Trade in your previous products for the latest versions.